Details About Your Human Hair Lace Wig
A lace frontal wig is a wig that has a thin, almost invisible lace material, to which the hair is tied one by one. The result is a very natural looking hair line and the illusion that hair grows from the scalp. Let's take a look at everything you need to know about lace wigs, including what makes them special and how to use them.
What do lace wigs mean?
Starting from the beginning. Lace fronts can be called a variety of names, including lace wigs, lace front wigs and lace front wigs. The idea is understood: there is a lace in the front. But why?
The lace on the front of these wigs adds more realism to the appearance. The lace is designed to mimic a natural hairline by fusing with the skin tone. Keep in mind that this style only has lace on the front, so you will only get the melting effect on the forehead, although some also continue on the part.
With better quality, a higher price range usually comes, and although this sounds true with lace front wigs, there is a wide range of qualities to choose from.
This means that you can easily find the best lace front wig in your price range, especially when you buy from a reputable seller like Babylon hair do.
Some people ask if these wigs are harder to clean. They are honestly not; To wash one, follow the protocol based on the type of hair, rather than the wig style.
That said, if you have a human hair lace wig, it should be washed like any other human hair wig, and if you have a synthetic lace front, it should be washed according to any other synthetic specification.
As with any wig, the shelf life will be determined by its composition. Synthetic lace front wigs can last up to a year if you take good care of yourself and well-fitting lace front wigs can last up to two years!
If a lace front seems like the ideal option for you, take a look at our wide selection of designer brands.
We have a great selection of new and classic styles!
How to style your wig
A human hair wig can be designed in virtually any possible way, be it natural, curly or straight hair.
Read these steps to stylize human hair wigs and learn how to care for your hair like a professional.
Before we start, let's take a look at the characteristics of these wigs, to find out what we are working with.
Style versatility: human hair wigs that have a lace frontal structure can be combed away from the face, so they can curl or curl the hair back and be undetectable, even without bangs.
Human hair wigs are available in a variety of textures and colors, so you can combine your weave very closely if you are looking to have a wig with hair similar to yours.
With proper care, human hair wigs can last much longer than their synthetic counterparts. Therefore, pay close attention to these style tips and be sure to wash and store the wig properly.
Natural look: human hair is a luxury. It does not have the shine that sometimes synthetic fibers can have and the sensation and movement are like natural hair.
How do you style a human hair wig?
Actually, this is much less complicated than many would think. In 5-6 simple steps, you can have a perfectly designed human hair wig!
- Cut the lace: if your wig is a lace front, it will most likely come with precut lace, but for wigs that don't, the lace should be cut.
- This is a delicate process that requires a firm hand, a good pair of scissors and a lot of patience. Cut about a quarter of an inch of the lace around the front and sides of the wig.
- Use long, fluid strokes of scissors to avoid irregular edges. It is better to cut small portions of lace instead of all at once, since cutting too much lace will ruin the wig.
- Define the part: use a wide tooth comb to create a part on one side of your hair or follow the hard part that your hairdresser has previously cut.
- If you are completing this process without the help of a hairdresser, place the wig on the head and decide where you want to separate the hair.
- Make sure you are focused and try some different options before committing!
- Design, inside or outside the head: some women prefer to model their wig on the head, while others prefer to put it on a polystyrene base or metal wig. Regardless of your preferences, a wet wig is easier to comb.
- Wet style is the best method for styles such as roller assemblies. Foam and styling sera are usually applied to wet hair to straighten it. Remember to be gentle as you don't want to emphasize the ties that hold the wig together.
- Dry your hair: gently dry your hair with a towel. To redesign the human hair wig, you can use a hair dryer, curling iron or iron only at low temperatures or use electric rollers on average.
- Add some shine to your style: try using some BeautiMark bright serum to soften your hair and add some natural shine. This step will also help extend the life of your wig!
human hair lace front wigs bob: This short and straight human hair wig is designed with bangs, which means that you have previously pinched the hairline.
human hair lace front wigs with baby hair: To make the wig look like real human hair, we do some baby hair, when you use it, you can easily edit it.
human hair lace front wigs blonde: If you have a party and want to get others' attention, then this blonde hair is a good option. After all, having beautiful blonde hair is the dream of many women.